command.com/edit.com

J.Brown (Ender/Amigo) ender at enderboi.com
Mon Apr 2 21:51:27 CDT 2001

I can't even get wcmd to run :p

It dies with about 40 wine error 148 windows, leaving 40 log files
reading:

fixme:pthread_kill_other_threads_np
fixme:pthread_kill_other_threads_np
err:seh:UnhandledExceptionFilter Couldn't start debugger (winedbg 134756592 48) (0)
Read the Wine Developers Guide on how to set up winedbg or another debugger
fixme:pthread_kill_other_threads_np
Wine failed with return code 148
err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection Critical section 0x400f0030 wait timed out, retrying (60 sec) fs=01e7

Regards,
	 Ender
|   James 'Ender' Brown   | Some call me '^E[a-z\'-]+$', |
| http://www.enderboi.com | but I have many names...     |