Do any of the wine programmers know the actual structures windows uses for thread's

Harekiet harekiet at freemail.nl.removethis
Mon Apr 9 15:38:05 CDT 2001

hi

I was wondering about this because i wanted to run my own v86 thread with my own v86 monitor thread with it, but i can't seem to figure out how to get to the
inner workings of win32 task scheduling.
I was wondering if you could have your own thread task switch to your v86 thread without windows even knowing about it and then when windows wants to switch
back because of the end of a time slice or some other interrupt exception switch back to my v86 monitor thread and then switch back to the main win32 taskswitch
thread.

Sjoerd,