Whining about Wine

alesclandre alesclandre at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 10 14:10:04 CDT 2001

OKAY, what i did was to download codeweaver package, then i had to get
the itcl>=3 package as the README.TXT file told me (you see, i learn !),
and then everything worked smoothly, i did not even have to get GLIBC_2.2
! I tested it on cdplayer and WinZip, and it was perfect.
Now, expect from me many stupid questions on how to make wine run
specific and obscure applications, like proprietary isp connection modules
!
I already tried to run Internet Explorer, and it managed to crash my linux
system ! Congratulations to Microsoft !