Pagemaker 6.5 Problems Wine-Mesage

Björn Berg bjoern at bbinternet.de
Tue Apr 10 14:48:21 CDT 2001

Andreas Mohr wrote:

> Björn Berg <bjoern at bbinternet.de> wrote:

> Same "solution" as with the previous posting...
>
> Andreas Mohr

I know what you wrote, but I didn't understand it. Where can I find this
Log-Files when Wine creates them. As far as I know I must invoke it, like
this

wine pm65.exe --debugmsg +relay +text +string +file +dosfs

But this takes a lot of time and makes running Pagemaker very very slow.
As I noticed in another message I should mention which Wine-version I use.
So it's just the Developer version via FTP named Wine-20001202.

Björn

--
http://www.bbinternet.de