Has anyone got The Bat! to work under wine?

The Spectre The_Ghost_That_Walks at Ethereal.Plane
Tue Apr 10 15:44:27 CDT 2001

I apologize if this has been asked before (and I missed it).

Since I own The Bat! and enjoy using its features, how can I get it to
work under wine?

Also, how do I make a shortcut to my programs that run under wine.
(kde, gnome, and wm desktops, Mandrake 7.2) So far my attempts at
creating a shortcut for Forte Agent have failed, but (of course) the
command line works just fine.  Is there an argument that I am not
placing in the string?

Any help will be appreciated.

Spectre