Pagemaker 6.5 Problems Wine-Mesage

Björn Berg bjoern at bbinternet.de
Wed Apr 11 03:37:39 CDT 2001

g.patel at wanadoo.fr wrote:

>>As I noticed in another message I should mention which Wine-version I use.
>>So it's just the Developer version via FTP named Wine-20001202.
>
> ... not without upgrading first with something more recent.

So this was my next idea. Upgrading wine, but this wasn't very successful.
I tried to get Wine-20010326 running, but it failed and I stepped back to
20001202. There I got the best results.

I think more and more that the problem is not wine, it's a problem of
missing DLLs. I had to install the whole ODBC-Libraries before I could
positionate any TIFF-image.

Björn
--
http://www.bbinternet.de