Juno 2.0.11

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Wed Apr 11 11:39:57 CDT 2001

On Wed, 11 Apr 2001, Clark Grizzwald wrote:

> Lawson,
> Your msg refers to "Juno v.2.0.11". Do you have a link handy to this
> file or page where the file is housed? Thanks.

Sorry, I don't.  I downloaded it from juno's web site (www.juno.com)
using juno 1.49 and www4mail when juno 2.0.11 was the newest juno
available (and www4mail was new too and maybe not 100 pervent bug-free
(the GUI doesn't work well enough to read mail with it, but the serial
comm works, which is all I care about - I use pine for an MUA)).

At juno's web site, probably all you will find is juno 5 (I can't get
that to install - SOTA InstallSh****) and maybe juno 1.49 for the
windows 3 diehards.  I fear I might have the only copy, and it may be
damaged.  IIRC there was a download.juno.com site involved, maybe you
could find something there... I'd be interested to get a fresh copy
myself.

I can mail it to you, such as it is, in maybe 30 pieces if you don't
mind catting them back together.  Maybe juno will send the whole 4mb
in one piece - I've never tried anything that big.  Or snail-mail it on
3 floppies or so.

junopine I can give you (that's my winelib and laola package to deal
with storage object mailboxes):

http://www.loplof.de/junowine/
http://nwonknu.org/software/junopine/

Lawson
	  >< Microsoft free environment
This mail client runs on Wine.  Your mileage may vary.
---cut here---

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.