Looking for junopine-2.0.2

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Thu Apr 12 12:15:09 CDT 2001

On Thu, 12 Apr 2001, Clark Grizzwald wrote:

> I've seen people discussing Juno under WINE. I have an older version of
> Juno, however I cannot locate the "junowine-2.0.2" program. Can someone
> PLEASE post a URL to the exact program for download? Thanks in advance.

Sorry, AFAIK there is no junowine program.  There is a junowine
micro-howto with a link to the junopine-2.0.2 package at

http://www.loplof.de/junowine/

http://nwonknu.org/software/junopine/

nwonknu.org is a small site.  You might as well look around it a bit :-)
The micro-howtos are interesting.

Maybe only junopine-2.0.1 is there, but I thought I sent 2.0.2.  2.0.1
only misses some little sed programs I left out of it by accident.

If you give me your email address I can mail you one - it is only about
50k, but kind of much for the list, I think.

I have sent www4mail after what I think is juno-2.0.11 but I don't have
it all yet to know for sure:

GETPART 10-12
GETSIZE 131072
ftp://zdftp.zdnet.com/pub/private/sWlIB/commun\
ications/general_communications/juno95nt.zip
---eof
end
done
quit