Pagemaker Problems again (was: Pagemaker 6.5 Problems Wine-Message)

Björn Berg bjoern at bbinternet.de
Thu Apr 12 13:32:54 CDT 2001

lawson_whitney at juno.com wrote:

> try patch -p0 --dry-run < mypatch.txt

So I entered the right directory. But it seems, that the patch invoke was
wrong. I've tried it with your tip and got the following out:

patching file dlls/ntdll/debugtools.c
Hunk #5 FAILED at 247.
dlls/ntdll/debugtools.c.rej
patching file include/debugtools.h
patching file include/server.h
Hunk #1 succeeded at 1366 with fuzz 2 (offset -13 lines).
Hunk #2 FAILED at 1487.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 1604.
2 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file include/server.h.rej
patching file loader/main.c
Hunk #1 succeeded at 63 with fuzz 2 (offset 3 lines).
patching file misc/options.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 62.
Hunk #2 succeeded at 72 (offset -24 lines).
Hunk #3 FAILED at 104.
2 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file misc/options.c.rej
patching file scheduler/client.c
patching file server/request.h
Hunk #1 FAILED at 177.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 293.
2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file server/request.h.rej
patching file server/thread.c
patching file server/trace.c
Hunk #1 succeeded at 1486 with fuzz 1 (offset -9 lines).
Hunk #2 FAILED at 1601.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 1714.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 1827.
3 out of 4 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file server/trace.c.rej
patching file windows/defwnd.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 552.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file windows/defwnd.c.rej
patching file windows/win.c

Is this a good sign or bad sign?? Is the Patch now active??

Björn

--
http://www.bbinternet.de