Pagemaker Problems again (was: Pagemaker 6.5 Problems Wine-Message)

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at news.sloboda.baikal.ru
Sat Apr 14 08:35:42 CDT 2001

"BjЖrn Berg" <bjoern at bbinternet.de> wrote:

First, I apologize for responding too late. Adobe Pagemaker is one of my
test applications for Wine. I spent a lot of time last year fixing problems
with thunking, MDI and menus in Pagemaker. Currently I'm busy with CodeWeavers
work and didn't look at PM a couple of months.

> Pagemaker is running very fast and very stable,

I'm happy to hear it from you :-)

> but I
> changed from the Tarball-Source to Codeweavers-Wine and now I can achieve
> Pagemakers fully functionality.

Strange. What has changed exactly? What functionality don't work with
WineHQ source? Did you try latest CVS?

> I still cannot position any RTF-Document, but this Problem will be soluted
> soon. I have tested other File-Formats, like TXT and Image-Formats (TIFF,
> PNG, JPG, GIF) with no problems.
>
> The RTF-Problem depends on a missing DLL. I will have a look for it and
> will install a native DLL.

Please let me know when you will achieve some new results (including problems).
Although I don't promise to solve your troubles, I'll have a look at them when
I'll have more time.