Thanks for the former help, another two questions

Szandor szandor at t-online.de
Mon Apr 16 12:38:05 CDT 2001

First of all, the solution of my problem was, that as it seems, wine will
only accept my etc/wine.conf. No matter what i put in $HOME/.winerc and
even if it is the same crap as in etc/wine.conf, wine won't read it... As I
said Im using SuSE 7.1 and I did somewhere encouter something about people
who  had the same problems...

Anyway, what I want to know is if there is a statement with which I could
tell wine not to emulate sound.... Since it emulates sound very slowly
because my soundcard (Sounblaster 128) seems not to allow according to the
wine error message direct access... So, is there a possibility how to skip
sound though?

Thank you.

--
PAX ALTA by Szandor