Breakpoints in winedbg

BALATON Zoltan look at my.sig
Wed Apr 18 11:31:39 CDT 2001

Hello,

With wine-20010326 breakpoints doesn't seem to work. Did anyone else
experienced this or am I doing something wrong? I did the following:

$ winedbg setup.exe
Wine-Dbg> break FindResourceA
Wine-Dbg> continue

The application runs as there were no breakpoints set, calls the function
with the breakpoint several times without stopping on it. After the
application ends winedbg reports that the breakpoints became invalid and
removes them, so it seems the breakpoints are set correctly but somehow
not do not work.

Any ideas?

--
Sorry for the invalid From: address.
To reach me write to: balaton (at) eik (dot) bme (dot) hu