Forté Agent on Wine: Launching files with Linux apps?

Cybe R. Wizard cybe at
Wed Apr 18 14:57:10 CDT 2001

Sometime around Wed, 18 Apr 2001 13:09:27 +0100, Ema Nymton
<spamme at> intoned:

>use Pan  ?
>Pifias <jluiscanales-estosobra at> wrote:
>>I have done a little work to get Forté Agent and GetRight work with Wine.
>>The only doubt I have now is: can I make Agent newsreader launch binary
>>newsgroups attachments using Linux assigned apps?. It try to run Windows
>>apps to see/hear them and breaks down. Any solution?.

Save to HD and run independently?

Cybe R. Wizard
Unofficial "Wizard of Odds", A.H.P.
Original PORG Water Wizard, R.P.
Ship's "Other Wizard", Bad Ship "BetNoirian", A.C.
Barely Tolerated Wizard, A.J.L & A.A.L