wine stoppers

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Thu Apr 19 01:01:41 CDT 2001

On Thu, 19 Apr 2001, James Richard Tyrer wrote:

> Did you look at their site?
>
> They have very fancy bottle stoppers with animal heads -- but no penguin heads.
>
> JRT

You can't stop Wine with a pemguin, nor with anything Billy G. can think
of.  Wine doesn't intend to be stopped.  Not even with a bug in a
penguin will we stop, we'll just code around it.

Lawson

	  >< Microsoft free environment
This mail client runs on Wine.  Your mileage may vary.
---cut here---

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.