Wine release 20010418

Alberto BARSELLA ishark at lsh01.univ-lille1.fr
Thu Apr 19 05:18:20 CDT 2001

Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.com> writes:

> This is release 20010418 of Wine, a free implementation of Windows on

Ack!  I only had the time to compile the 20010326 yesterday evening
and now I need to download and compile again!
Couldn't you just slow down developement a bit to let us keep up :)))

Bye,
Alberto

PS: more seriously, keep up the good work!
--
Alberto BARSELLA - infringing US Pat. 5,443,036 every evening!
                 - check: http://www.delphion.com/details?pn=US05443036__