Wine release 20010418

Ian Pilcher ian.pilcher at home.com
Thu Apr 19 15:37:48 CDT 2001

Ove Kaaven wrote:

> It's done. Even app-specific config is done:
> http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-cvs/2001/03/0104.html
>
> So, in this release, you can have in your .wine/config for example:
>
> [x11drv]
> ; defaults
> "Managed" = "N"
> "TextCP" = "0"
>
> [AppDefaults\\sol.exe\\x11drv]
> "Managed" = "Y"
> "Desktop" = "N"
>
> [AppDefaults\\setup.exe\\x11drv]
> "Desktop" = "640x480"

I often need to run the same application with different options, for
testing/debugging purposes or because of the functional limitations of
the various modes.  I'm under the impression that when the command-line
options go away, I'm going to be seriously hosed.  ("Just edit your
config file every time you start the application" is not really a good
answer here.)

Am I missing something?