PostScript driver config change *REQUIRED*

lawson_whitney at lawson_whitney at
Fri Apr 20 14:10:55 CDT 2001

On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, Duane Clark wrote:

> Which requires a program called db2html. Where is this? The last time
> this subject was brought up, I believe that the result was that most of
> us cannot build from SGML. The changes you mention are not in the
> Official Wine documentation on Wine HQ. And they are not in the Wine
> HOWTO on Wine HQ.
So far I have found all sgml tools incomprehensible, but you can sort of
read the <wine>/documentation sgml with this nasty little script I threw

sed -e 's/<[^<>]*>//g' -e 's/&lt;/</g' -e 's/&gt;/>/g' $1 |less -ni

I keep that in /usr/local/bin/rsg and use it to read the doco.

If you don't want my peaches, then don't shake my tree.
---cut here