Everquest

Todd todd at eoni.com
Sat Apr 21 21:35:42 CDT 2001

Hello I have been working on getting everquest up with wine.  Im running
a redhat 7.0 system with a Geforce 2 card, i have downloaded the newest
winx from Transgaming and have updated the header files per there
websight.  I can get Unreal to work with wine but when i run Everquest
the updater works then i get  several lines of

FIXME:pthread_rwlock_rdlock

followed by

fixme:ddraw:Main_DirectDraw_setCooperativelevel

then

fixme:ddraw:DirectDrawEnumerateExA no non-display devices supported
fixme:ddraw:DirectDrawEnumerateExA no detached secondary devices
supported

Finnally I get an everquest message window that says "no 3D device
found" and it closes out everything.

Anyone have a suggestion?