photoshop 5.5 /6 in wine?

Johan sundstorm johans at jaosa.net
Sun Apr 22 18:05:26 CDT 2001

I have now gotten photoshop 6.0 to start, and i can do a varios of
things, but it seems like the fonts dont work, i get a errormsg when
start to use the typetool, and i can type a sec before the error, then
the text i have typed dissapears?

i tried with ttmkfdir to use trutupe withX but no result..
what to do?