FIXME??? How??

Steve Bradley bradleysm at mediaone.net
Tue Apr 24 15:43:01 CDT 2001

Steve,
        The FIXME's are in there to alert people to sections of the code that
aren't quite working yet.  It helps users track down why something might
not be working (if they're technically conversant in the software), helps
developers be reminded of stuff to be done, and puts problem areas out
where they might be seen by someone who knows how to fix them and wants to
contribute to the project.
        Unless you have some programming experience and are familiar with the
source and development of the project, it's extremely unlikely that you'd
be able to fix the FIXME's.

        SB

--
Steve Bradley