Lotus Notes bookmark page

Frank Fiene frank.fiene at syntags.de
Wed Apr 25 08:44:14 CDT 2001

Dan Scott wrote:

> Run Lotus Notes using the "Desktop" option.
>
> Recent builds of Wine have moved this from the
> command line into ~/.wine/config.
>
> Dan
>
> Frank Fiene wrote:
>>
>> Hi.
>>
>> How can i open the bookmark page on Lotus Notes under wine?
>> How can i set the workspace as homepage without the bookmark page?
>>
>> Thanks.
>> ff
>> --
>> Frank Fiene, SYNTAGS GmbH, Im Defdahl 5-10, D-44141 Dortmund,
>> Germany Security, Cryptography, Networks, Software Development
>> http://www.syntags.de mailto:Frank.Fiene at syntags.de

Thanks. I set up my workspace as homepage, no problem
But it would be nice working in managed mode, in the Notes Client i
don't need this feature but the designer is the problem, it is a
little bit difficult to design all parts of a database without the
bookmarks window.
So i try everey wine release.

Regards. ff.
P.S.: Great work!