Compatibility Table

JT jttaber at tabermatics.com
Fri Apr 27 09:39:08 CDT 2001

Well, I think it is fair that people don't just complain but volunteer to
help out since this is basically community driven "free" software (aside
from whatever Codeweavers may do or what their people might be getting
paid).  Let me know what I can do to help out (if you want, we'll work up a
web page table).
John

--
JT