No implementation for shlwapi.dll

cacook at freedom.net cacook at freedom.net
Sun Apr 29 08:56:32 CDT 2001

Tried every permutation of shell, shell32 & shlwapi.  It is clear that shell & shell32 must come from a common source, but nevertheless always got the same error message, with one exception:
When I loaded all 3 builtin, it complained instead that shfolder has a problem.

Running RedHat 7.1|Helix|Nautilus, with Win98r1 .dlls.
--
C.

The best way out is always through.
      - Robert Frost  A Servant to Servants, 1914

Error:

Invoking /opt/wine/bin/wine.bin cc32d475.exe ...
fixme:pthread_kill_other_threads_np
err:win32:fixup_imports No implementation for shlwapi.dll.0(StrRetToBufA) imported from shell32.dll, setting to 0xdeadbeef
err:win32:fixup_imports No implementation for shlwapi.dll.0(StrRetToBufW) imported from shell32.dll, setting to 0xdeadbeef
Wine exited with a successful status