No implementation for shlwapi.dll

François Gouget fgouget at codeweavers.com
Mon Apr 30 14:54:00 CDT 2001

cacook at freedom.net wrote:

> Tried every permutation of shell, shell32 & shlwapi.  It is clear that shell & shell32 must
> come from a common source, but nevertheless always got the same error message, with one
> exception:
> When I loaded all 3 builtin, it complained instead that shfolder has a problem.

   What was the error with shfolder?
   If it's a fixup_imports error again then I would suggest the same
fix: make it builtin by default.
   And let us know too, we should probably update the default
configuration so that these are all builtin by default. Although I think
problems only occur with specific versions of the native libraries.
Maybe the fix would be to implement the functions in question then, if
they're documented and not too complex.

--
François Gouget
fgouget at codeweavers.com