Need help!!! Newbie to Wine.

Christopher Morgan cmorgan at wpi.edu
Mon Aug 6 10:59:20 CDT 2001

Now you need to get a windows application that you want to run.  If you
wanted to run calc.exe you would have calc.exe in the current directory in
a terminal window and would run 'wine calc.exe'.  Wine does provide a
windows environment for windows applications but not via a command line
dos prompt or a windows desktop like might be expected.  Instead you just
use wine to directly execute windows applications.

Chris