If you want it ,we have it ,Your Asian Sourcing Agent assist you to success

Mr Kelvin Law welluxe2001 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 7 23:32:42 CDT 2001

This message posted with trial version of Express News Poster

We are Welluxe Products Limited is one of the manufacturer in China with the office in Hong Kong .We are specialized plastic and electronic items , like Radio , Calculators, Houseware , Gift and Premium and Novelty ............. Our factory is well equipped to work for any OEM and tailor made items with over 1000 workers .
If you interested in our products ,please visit our on-line catalogues at http://home.hktrade.com/welluxe888  and http://www.welltask.com.hk

Recently , to meet the demand of our clients , we set up our sourcing department helping clients to source their interested products from China and Hong Kong with a very competitive price . Our sourcing teams consist of more than 20 workers in all kinds of products like

Health Care Products , Cosmetic and Toiletries , Audio Video Products ,Safety Locks , Kitchenware ,Cutlery ,Crockery, Hangers, Cloth Pegs , Glassware's ,Watches and Clock , Candles ,Candle holders ,fan , Cooler, gifts and premium .......... ,

If you interested in our sourcing service , please send us inquiry with full information and target price , or send us the samples . We will contact all related factories with bargain with them to work out a very competitive and marketable price .

E.g. Flip Top Euro Converter Calculator ---only US$0.50/pc
       35 mm manual camera --------------------only US$0.60/pc
      52 PCs microwave storage set ------------only US$3.50/set
      Digital Camera -------------------------------only US$18.00/pc
Here just name some for your reference.

We only charge each successful order 2% as handling charge and let client have a full detailed quotation .
Interested parties please feel free to contact us for more information

Hope to establish with your esteem company soon

Best regards
Kelvin
welluxe888 at hotmail.com