If you want it ,we have it ,Your Asian Sourcing Agent assist you to success

Mr Kelvin Law welluxe2001 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 8 02:45:06 CDT 2001

This message posted with trial version of Express News Poster

Dear Potential Clients

We are glad that you have visited our homepage . Here we would like to take this opportunity to introduct our company as a manufacturer and exporter in Hong Kong with the factory in Dongguan ,China with the workers over 2000 , We are specialized in
Gift and Premium , Radio, Calculators, Household items, ....................................
Recently ,we expanded our role as a sourcing agent helping oversea and local clients to looking for their interested items from Asian Countries included in China, Hong Kong ,Taiwan ,Korea and so on .Our products included

Keychain
Bags and Cases
Watches and Clocks
Audio Items
Silverwares
Toys and Games
Photo Frames
Die Cast items
Ro-Casting items
Candle
Christmas
Wooden items
Glasswares
OEM and Tailors made items

We are fully equipped ourself since 1985 ,We have a product design team to help clients to develop their products from idea to real products.,Besides ,we have our engineers and quality controller to guarantee the products in good condition . Moreover, our merchandisers follow the order every day from the production to delivery in order to ensure the delivery in time .
We hope that you can offer us a chance to serve you and your company and to be one of your suppliers .Thank you in advance for your chance
Should you have any problem or inquiry , please feel free to contact us for more information
Hope to establish our business relationship soon
Best regards
Kelvin Law (Marketing Director)
Tel :852-81043533
Email.: welluxe1997 at hotmail.com