Visual C++

SN subserver at altavista.net
Tue Aug 7 23:55:15 CDT 2001

Mmmm you haven't set up the config file. However instead of doing a lot
of explaining the best thing would probably to uninstall wine and go to
http://www.codeweavers.com , get and install the wine preview 4. Very god
Wine! It also takes you through a graphical installer to generate the
config file.

SN