Guest OS installed in wine?

DonWito donwito at poczta.onet.pl
Fri Aug 10 09:29:05 CDT 2001

Hi!
I would like to install Win98SE as a guest operating system on my Linux
Mandrake. Is it possible using wine? If so, how to do it? Shall I leave the
free Win partition that will be used during this installation process, or
maybe it's not necessary? And do you know anything about the possibilities
of windows installed in this way: will all my games and programs run
properly?
Also the sound may be a problem: my soundcard doesn't work under linux- and
by now I am not succesful in making it working, but I have good Windows
drivers for it: will it work?
Thank You for all help.