wine won't read windows .reg files on RH 7.1

lost wmudgenospam at tpg.com.au
Sat Aug 11 01:27:12 CDT 2001

Hi,

I have been trying to get wine to work for a while now. It just won't read
my windows registry files. I obviously have an existing windows partition.
When I run a notepad.exe style app, no problems, but anything more complex
gives me "Can't initialize a certain component, please reinstall" type
message. This makes me think it's not reading my existing registy and thinks
the apps isn't installed. I works fine (well apart from crashing
occasionaly) when I run it in windoze. M$Money and Outlook are two examples.

Anything I should try? I have intalled the RH .rpm.

Thanks.