Diablo 2 with Battle.net - another step closer again

Robert Laverick csujo at scabserver.com
Sat Aug 11 19:12:09 CDT 2001

yes it's me again, last on for now I promis!
I've fixed that issue, (simple switch to use native dll! Doh should have
thought of that sooner!) but it still fails to verify the version of Diablo,
so I'd like to do more debuging, but I'm not sure where I should start
looking, is there anyway to start and stop debug messages while the app is
running?  cos I'm going to have far too big a file to even think about...  I
need to get into the gui, and I've got 27Mb of +all logs and that's only to
the piont that Diablo II.exe checks for the CD, let alone into the opening of
the game!  could someone tell me if this is possible or what traces I should
be looking at...  ah go on, I'm getting board of talking to myself!
Rob