How do I make windows open maximised?

Martin Liddle martin at
Wed Aug 15 11:59:30 CDT 2001

In message <3b7ac136.55131 at>, gerard patel
<g.patel at> writes
>On Tue, 14 Aug 2001 00:44:34 +0100, Martin Liddle
><martin at> wrote:
>>.  The forms have the Delphi
>>property WindowState set to wsMaximised.  Under Windows they open
>>maximised. Under Wine they open at their design size.
>I have tried to create a sample app using D5 and I don't
>see this problem. Which version of Delphi do you use ?
I am also using Delphi 5.  I happily admit to being a Wine newbie and
not a particularly experienced Delphi programmer (although an
experienced Pascal programmer).  I am almost certainly doing something
stupid either in Wine or with my Delphi code.  Could I impose on you by
sending you my test application?
Martin Liddle, Tynemouth Computer Services, 27 Garforth Close,
Cramlington, Northumberland, England, NE23 6EW.
Phone: 01670-712624.  Fax: 01670-717324.
Web site: <>.