Deadlock occurring while opening documents in Notes R5

Lasse Melsaeter lasse.melsaeter at nooffice.com
Thu Aug 16 08:19:33 CDT 2001

g.patel at wanadoo.fr.invalid (gerard patel) writes:

> On 16 Aug 2001 11:22:25 +0200, Lasse Melsaeter
> <lasse.melsaeter at nooffice.com> wrote:
> <snip>
> >-- err:win32:_EnterSysLevel (0x4075062c, level 2): Holding 0x407af028, level 3. Expect deadlock!
> About all the 32 bits apps I tried are broken in the same way. Notes
> is no special case, so a fast fix is probable.

Too bad and very nice at the same time ;)

But not a major problem for me since I always keep a good copy of wine
handy just for these incidents.

Thanks for the quick response and keep up the good work.

--
Lasse Melsaeter <lasse.melsaeter at nooffice.com>
Systemsdeveloper

-
I don't want to achieve immortality through my work.  I want to achieve
immortality through not dying.
		-- Woody Allen