user.dll problems

gerard patel g.patel at wanadoo.fr.invalid
Sun Aug 19 13:03:05 CDT 2001

On Sun, 19 Aug 2001 10:40:34 -0400 (EDT), lawson_whitney at juno.com
wrote:

>I'm sorry?  WDML_ExtractAck was "extern inline", which I thought
>provoked the gcc-2.96 bug.  I didn't notice any problem with gcc-2.95.3,
>but maybe my app just doesn't use user.dll?  Anyway, it is "static
>inline" in the current cvs, so that should be fixed.

Yes, that's what I think too. It's strange that he said to use
2.95.3. It will be interesting to see if he reports still
an error after this change.

>Really, I didn't mean to sow confusion and discord.

I was not aware of a conflict...

Maybe you think so because you see this exchange only
on the mailing list ?

It has been confusing enough when the second poster got in
with his unrelated problem, but at least I can see a threaded
view of the exchange, because I access it with a news reader.

Gerard