help

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Thu Aug 23 13:32:23 CDT 2001

On Thu, 23 Aug 2001, Alfredo Hurtado Pereda wrote:

> [...]
I dunno.  msvcrt20 is not a Wine dll, and no Wine dll imports anything
from it, so it is Not Our Fault :-).

Maybe you can get rid of it by changing ~/.wine/config from

; default for all other dlls
"*" = "native, builtin, so"

; default for all other dlls
"*"   = "builtin, so, native"

(you might have to override some individual dlls to be native:

[DllOverrides]
"*"            = "builtin, so, native"

[AppDefaults\\juno.exe\\DllOverrides]
"msvcrt"       = "native"
"riched32"     = "native"

[AppDefaults\\netscape.exe\\DllOverrides]
"msvcrt"       = "native"

(Use your own dam' app in the AppDefaults, not mine. :-)

Or you may have to find a msvcrt20.dll from whichever version of windows
the app thinks it wants.

Bear in mind that there is no necessary connection between an error
message in a message box and reality.

Lawson
---oof---

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!