(No)DGA

Florian Idelberger Florian.Idelberger at gmx.de
Thu Aug 23 15:35:24 CDT 2001

I definiteley have access to /dev/mem (I'm root) and I checked it too.
And in my wine.conf DGA is Y.
Is it possible that DGA tries to open a framebuffer (from the error output)?
The thing I don't get is why even simple programs like paint don't work
anymore.
BTW, is a special direct X Version needed to be installed on my windows
partition??? 6,7,8???
Thanks in regard
Florian