Diablo loading hang

Debian User burton at linux.tds.net
Fri Aug 24 02:16:56 CDT 2001

In article <01082111221700.02011 at Hard-Core.scabserver.com>, "Robert
Laverick" <csujo at scabserver.com> wrote:

ok I got directdraw connect but now I get no loading screen the cursor
just freezes after I clock "ok" after the character select screen, I'm
running version 5b right now I coudn't get ver. 8 to play because of the
crack, it coudn't locate game_crk.exe or something, it was the DLoad.exe
patch, any ideas?

P.S. check working on utilizing the CD then we can get on Bnet! ;)
	Burton