Office XP Debbuging (I need some support here) and guidance wouldn't hurt either.

James Juran jamesjuran at alumni.psu.edu
Sat Aug 25 21:56:23 CDT 2001

Hazen Valliant-Saunders wrote:

> Hello, I'm trying to get Office XP working on Wine
> Here is the Debug Information.
[...]
>      libntdll.so => /usr/local/lib/libntdll.so (0x40022000)
[...]
> Last 200 lines of debug output follows:
> /usr/bin/wine: cannot find '/D /D/program\ files/Microsoft\
> Office/Office10/winw

It looks like you've installed some things into /usr/local/lib, and
others in /usr/bin.  Have you installed from a binary distribution, from
source code, or both?  I would try uninstalling any binary packages
you've installed and deleting the Wine files from /usr/local/bin/ and
/usr/local/lib, recompiling from source code, and starting again.

--
James Juran
jamesjuran at alumni.psu.edu