Office (2K) options on Linux

gerard patel g.patel at wanadoo.fr.invalid
Sun Aug 26 18:34:29 CDT 2001

On Sun, 26 Aug 2001 22:08:02 +0100, "John Robson"
<john.robson.remove. at remove.ic.ac.uk> wrote:

<snip Office2k>
>Another is to use WINE (Hence I post here).  Having been through a fair
>number of posts (both current and archived on google) I can not work out
>whether this is going to be easy.

I can't figure how you are reading posts since all
posts I have seen on this subject are negative I think.

I don't see Office2k installing before some more
development happening (when it's not possible to say).

About other possibilities, post to the appropriate
news group please since this one is about Wine.
(I think that Vmware guys have their own newsgroups -
from what I heard it should fit your needs)

Gerard