Office (2K) options on Linux

John Robson john.robson.remove. at remove.ic.ac.uk
Sun Aug 26 16:40:08 CDT 2001

Mostly negative I'll agree but there were some reasonable posts, I was
wondering if ther had been any major recent developments?

I shall run off to another ng then.  It is still not a WINEable program
:(

I will check back in a few months to see how far this has changed :)

Cheers

John

John Robson
www.dawnlink.ltd.uk/seti
Includes a SETI Team (Friendly we promise)
news:3b8985bb.2928790 at news.nerim.net...