Questions about W2K

Jim Robison jim.b.robison at bigfoot.com
Mon Aug 27 14:50:49 CDT 2001

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get at this...  I think that I would
like to explore both Juno v. 4 or even 2, I don't really care; I would like
to find out more about the junopine stuff.  I probably won't be able to get
for awhile.

Thanks a lot for your help, even though I'm getting confused as to who I'm
talking to.  I receive one email that has a from of lawson_whitney at juno.com
and then another asking if I understood the first Lawson (did you make sense
of his response), but it had the same from address? :-)

Jim

news:20010827.151135.134634208.0.lawson_whitney at juno.com...