Does Wine leave a Zombie-Thread behind?

gerard patel g.patel at wanadoo.fr.invalid
Sun Dec 2 08:06:10 CST 2001

On Sun, 02 Dec 2001 12:06:33 GMT, Axel Braun <axel.braun at gmx.de>
wrote:

<snip>
>Sure, but without having the awareness of what is needed to fix the bug =
>I=20
>will not post anything.=20
>
>As I can read from your posting, this problem seems to be known.

This is not necessarily the same problem.
What could be useful is to post details on your system - the
computer where I have this problem has glibc 2.1.3, kernel 2.2.5
The other where the same app does not trigger the problem,
has glibc 2.2.2, kernel 2.4.3
Also, can you try to test on other computers with different
setups ? Can you try to check if differences in setup trigger or
not the problem ? For example, in most complex software you
can setup the app to use sound or not use it. Or different modes
of network configuration. If you know other people using Notes
under Wine, try to do some comparisons between you. That
could be useful.

Gerard