Newbie: WineX CVS problem

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Sun Dec 2 23:23:44 CST 2001

On Mon, 3 Dec 2001, E.W. wrote:

> lawson_whitney at juno.com wrote:
>
> >>ddraw/gl.h:66: parse error before `DD_GL_PROC_LIST'
>
> <snip>
>
> Not THAT clueless. I forgot to mention that I ran './configure' then
> 'make depend' and then 'make'.

Well, then, it looks as if you have a faulty Mesa or OpenGL or so.  I
don't have a ddraw/gl.h, so I have no problems with it.  If you are
desperate, you could try "rm config.*" and
"./configure --disable-opengl", I guess.  Of course then you will not
have opengl support, whatever that is :-).  I do have a GL/gl.h, but it
does no harm.  Probably does no good, neither.

Lawson