Some Agent clipboard issues

Oliver Sampson olsam at quickaudio.com
Mon Dec 3 04:30:31 CST 2001

Howdy,
I've installed wine and Agent under Linux, and frankly, I'm very very
impressed.  I'm brand new to the Wine community and I had no idea
that, well, this was possible.

I think I've still got a lot to do to get it to work properly (e.g., I
think I saw something about font conversion.) but there's one thing
that I'm not sure where to begin looking.

I want to copy some text from the KDE desktop into an Agent email, but
<Ctrl-V> or <m3> don't seem to give me the contents of the clipboard.
Is there something I'm missing?

Many thanks,