Some Agent clipboard issues

gerard patel g.patel at wanadoo.fr.invalid
Mon Dec 3 06:11:46 CST 2001

On Mon, 03 Dec 2001 11:30:31 +0100, Oliver Sampson
<olsam at quickaudio.com> wrote:

>I want to copy some text from the KDE desktop into an Agent email, but
><Ctrl-V> or <m3> don't seem to give me the contents of the clipboard.
>Is there something I'm missing?

Not sure about that - There are 2 X clipboards and this is an endless
source of confusion when exchanging data with Wine-launched
applications, maybe this could help :

[Clipboard]
"ClearAllSelections" = "1"

Or you use an obsolete Wine version - X clipboard support has
been broken a number of times.

if you say more about what you are doing, I could be
more specific (this text copied from the Kde text editor
and pasted here by ctrl V)

Gerard