Some Agent clipboard issues

Oliver Sampson olsam at quickaudio.com
Mon Dec 3 09:20:18 CST 2001

On Mon, 03 Dec 2001 12:53:06 GMT, g.patel at wanadoo.fr.invalid (gerard
patel) wrote:

>On Mon, 03 Dec 2001 12:51:38 +0100, Oliver Sampson
><olsam at quickaudio.com> wrote:
>
>>I was trying to paste the URL from a window in Opera into an email in
>>Agent.  When I looked at the KDE clipboard (the little icon on the
>>lower right), the copied info was in there, but wouldn't paste into
>>Agent.
>
>I don't use Opera.
>
>Here is a link copied on a page loaded by Mozilla 0.9.5 :
>
>http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-cvs/2001/11/index.html
>
>If I select a line in the Kde clipboard (with Kde 2.2.1) I can
>paste it here all right.
>
>This is with current Cvs Wine.
>
>Gerard
Gerard, I'm very glad it works for you, but I'm still having problems.

o I'm using wine-20011004 I can't get the clipboard to go from either
direction using either the middle mouse button or <ctrl-c>, <ctrl-v>
from *any* KDE window to Agent.

o It'd also be great if I could figure out how to spawn KDE Opera from
Agent so I wouldn't have to either copy the links (if I could) or type
them in manually.

o Side note: are there any Linux native email clients as good as
Agent?

o when I start wine I get a message about not properly defining the
config file for the wine multimedia modules.  How do I do that?

o And there's lots of other fixme:: stuff I'd love to ask about, but I
can't get them into the clipboard to share with this email client. :-|

Thanks,

Oliver Sampson
olsam at quickaudio.com
http://www.oliversampson.com