Resource temporarily unavailable

T REX the1trex at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 4 04:22:14 CST 2001

the command lines are the same, the only thing i did was to
runn wine Thinkboxx.exe -debugmsg +comm,+file,+relay &> (file)
and then winedbg Thinkboxx.exe &> (file)
in the debugger i typed: c
thats it.
there is some configuration neded on the debugger to get it to output
to a file, but that shouldnt do anything, right?

The1trex

--

Philosophers have tried to interpret the world in different ways; the
important thing is to change it.