Resource temporarily unavailable

T REX the1trex at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 4 06:01:55 CST 2001

Well that does not help, the winedbg still does not come up when it crashes.
i still hawe to start it manualy, the winedbg does work on other programs so
its not a config flaw, maybe the crash is to severe or the wine is not
crashing at all. what i know is that something hangs and that even the
debugger does not respond when it does and must be killed.

The1trex

--

Philosophers have tried to interpret the world in different ways; the
important thing is to change it.