Agent Clipboard issues revisited

Oliver Sampson olsam at quickaudio.com
Tue Dec 4 06:43:50 CST 2001

Howdy,
It seems that there's a bit of a problem with Agent accessing the KDE
Clipboard through Wine.  (Or is it the X Clipboard?)

If I start a managed wine Agent session and try to copy from Agent,
the copied info shows up in the KDE Clipboard.  If I try to paste
highlighted text from the console into Agent, it works also.  Once.
The second (and subsequent tries) don't work.  It interesting to note
that I can copy to the clipboard from Agent successfully as many times
as I want until the first Paste into Agent.  After that all subsequent
Copies and Pastes don't work.

Any advice?
Oliver Sampson
olsam at quickaudio.com