Strange keyboard behavior with Num Lock

gerard patel g.patel at wanadoo.fr.invalid
Tue Dec 4 14:18:43 CST 2001

On Tue, 4 Dec 2001 19:25:51 +0100 (CET),
=?iso-8859-1?q?Sylvain=20Petreolle?= <spetreolle at yahoo.fr> wrote:

>Using last cvs code, i get a strange behavoir with the
>numlock code:
>
>When it's on, special keys like enter,backspace,
>or arrows don't function.
>
>When i switch Num lock off, all are fully fonctionnal.

I don't see this with ForteFreeAgent 1.11 under current Cvs.

If you believe this is a regression in Wine, read
documentation/cvs-regression and post a bug report
stating with which software you see the problem, with
downloading URL if available (very useful), and the
reference of the patch that caused it.

Gerard